Dubbo is an RPC service framework that includes multiple language implementations (Java, Golang, etc.), where you can view the core concepts of Dubbo, as well as the demos and user manuals implemented in each language.
- If you are new to Dubbo, you can quickly learn about Dubbo through the following links:
- What is Dubbo
- User Cases and Ecology
- Experience Dubbo via Quick Start
- Want to know more about Dubbo features and usage details?
- Select the corresponding Multilanguage SDK Implementation, and refer to Advanced Features or Reference Manual
- Veteran users who want to learn about Dubbo 3.0 quickly
- 3.0 Feature List
- Check the corresponding Multilingual SDK Implementation for upgrades and compatibility
Dubbo’s multilingual implementation and documentation:
|Go||Windows, Linux, macOS||Go 1.13+||Go|
|Java||Windows, Linux, macOS||Java 8+||Java|
|Rust||Windwos, Linux, macOS||Rust 2021 edition||Rust|
Last modified February 22, 2023: Merge refactor website (#2293) (4517e8c1c9)