5-22 - An error occurred while initializing the registry
- The address configuration of the registration center is wrong.
- The configured address information cannot be connected through the network normally.
- The version of the configuration center client does not match the version of the actual server, and there is a compatibility exception.
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Check whether the configured address is correct.
- Check whether the network is smooth and can be connected through a third-party client.
- Check whether there is a compatibility matching problem, you can refer to the third-party website for version adaptation.
Last modified January 3, 2023: Merge error code 3-3 to 3-8, 6-4 to 99-0. (#1796) (a687d30ae0)