5-12 - Refresh instance and metadata errors
- The service of the configuration center cannot be connected.
- The configured protocol, IP, and port are incorrect.
- The client version of the configuration center conflicts with the server version, and a valid connection cannot be established.
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Check whether the service status of the configuration center is normal.
- Check that the configured protocol, IP, and port are incorrect.
- Check whether the version of the configuration center client used is compatible with the version of the server.
Last modified January 3, 2023: Merge error code 3-3 to 3-8, 6-4 to 99-0. (#1796) (a687d30ae0)