5-11 - Registration Instance Error
- The service of the configuration center cannot be connected.
- The configured protocol, IP, and port are incorrect.
- The client version of the configuration center conflicts with the server version, and a valid connection cannot be established.
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Check whether the service status of the configuration center is normal.
- Check that the configured protocol, IP, and port are incorrect.
- Check whether the version of the configuration center client used is compatible with the version of the server.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified January 3, 2023: Merge error code 3-3 to 3-8, 6-4 to 99-0. (#1796) (a687d30ae)