5-1 - Failed to connect to configuration center
- The server where the configuration center is located is shut down or down.
- Wrong IP or port number.
- The firewall blocked the port of the configuration center by mistake.
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Check configuration center IP and port configuration.
- Check whether the server is turned on and works normally.
- Check whether the port used by the configuration center is allowed by the firewall or not.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified January 3, 2023: Merge error code 3-3 to 3-8, 6-4 to 99-0. (#1796) (a687d30ae)