4-11 - Failed to initiate request
- The server is closed.
- The IP of the caller is not in the whitelist of the server.
- The requested specific address service does not exist.
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Check the startup and operation of the server.
- Check or use a third-party tool to test whether the network environment can be connected normally.
- According to the serviceName of the stack, check or simulate the call in the management platform to see if it is normal.
Last modified January 3, 2023: Merge error code 3-3 to 3-8, 6-4 to 99-0. (#1796) (a687d30ae0)