1-9 - Failed to read and write registry service cache
- Multiple Dubbo processes (or other Java processes) use the same cache file.
- Due to the file system permission problem of the directory where the cache file is located, reading and writing fails.
- The value of
dubbo.registry.fileis entered incorrectly.
- Accidentally specify two registries to use the same file store.
dubbo.registry.fileis not specified, the registry service cache path defaults to the
~is the user’s HOME directory)
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Check the value of
- Check whether other processes use the same cache file.
dubbo.registry.fileis specified, check its permissions in the file system.
- Check whether the situation of “two registration centers use the same file storage” occurs, and adjust if it occurs.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.