0-5 - Cache file size exceeded
Other modules reuse the file-based caching mechanism of the Common layer (currently the metadata module), and the file caching mechanism of the Common layer “discovers” that the file size exceeds the limit.
- The user has unreasonably configured the Java System Property (the Java system property configured with -D)
- The cache file is corrupted due to file system or disk errors.
dubbo.meta.cache.maxFileSizedo not show default values, The default value of the maximum file size found according to the logic of
Long.MAX_VALUE( 263-1 ).
Troubleshooting and resolution steps
- Try reconfiguring the above Java System Property (Java System Property configured with -D).
- Delete the cache folder and restart Provider and Consumer (the location of the cache folder is usually
dubbo.mappingare configured .cache.filePath` is that path).
- If these System Property are not configured, please go to GitHub Issue Tracker to issue an Issue.
Last modified January 3, 2023: Merge error code 3-3 to 3-8, 6-4 to 99-0. (#1796) (a687d30ae0)