CLA Signing Guide
You are required to sign the Apache ICLA under the following condition:
- You have made lots of contribution to Dubbo before Dubbo get donated to Apache, and you haven’t sign the Alibaba-CLA before.
- You have made lots of contribution to Dubbo, and you are invited to become committer of Dubbo, and you have not signed Alibaba-CLA or Apache ICLA before.
- Download this pdf
- Fill in the necessary blanks
- Print it out
- Sign the printed file
- Scan it
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com:
- entitled with “ICLA submission”
- please also provide the link to your github account in the email body
- remember to add you ICLA as attachment.
Explanation to the fields
- Mailing address: Your company address in English is preferred.
- preferred apache id(s): if you are invited to become committers, you have to choose one apache id, otherwise you can leave it blank.
- notify project: Dubbo (This means Dubbo is the project who notifies you to sign the ICLA)
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.